The traditional and costly audit process – annual (announced, unannounced) site visits and management interviews is standardised on many fronts, but from the largely unheralded supplier side, multiple problems persist and the reaction of many suppliers is still negative. Audit fatigue is a very real issue.
We can’t change the system. But we can offer 10 great reasons why MtG supply chain mining will benefit both your buyers and you:
- Great opportunity to learn what workers think about their working environment
- Reduces pass/fail mentality – which in turn can encourage data to be manipulated
- Helps spot opportunities to raise their game and mine new standards (not to mention share data with other potential Buyer partners)
- Allows benchmarking against others within the same industry to compare and contrast
- A 2in1 engagement survey as well as meeting the requirements of the retailers
- Provides actionable insight for suppliers to act upon quickly
- Reinforces good practice across people, operations and sustainability
- Cheaper than traditional face to face visits
- Focus on worker experience rather than policy/procedural driven audit
- Independent and impartial whistleblower service to encourage workers to share concerns
Our surveys help you assess and raise the HR best practices of your organisation; a Worker Survey to assess and raise the engagement and CSR awareness of your workforce; an Exit Interview and Whistleblowing service to capture vital information and alert you to any potential problems before they reach media attention; as well as a survey to present feedback back to the buyer.
For more information call Lindsay Soulsby on 01908 330242 or email [email protected] or download our brochure.